FTP connection issu

Hello, this is my first topic :slight_smile: I’ve searched the forum to solved my FTP problem without success.

I try to connect but my FTP client return this kind of message (english translation form french):

maximum user
local firewall

I’ve severals other FTP account that work. I’ve no firewall installed (nor antivirus).
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael

1- Open a command prompt: click Start, then All Programs, then Accessories, then Command Prompt.
2- To configure the firewall to allow the FTP service to listen on all ports that it opens, type the following syntax then hit enter:
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=“FTP for IIS7” service=ftpsvc action=allow protocol=TCP dir=in
3- To disable stateful FTP filtering so that Windows Firewall will not block FTP traffic, type the following syntax then hit enter: netsh advfirewall set global StatefulFtp disable

1 Like

@michaelbaillot What ftp client are you using?
Also post screenshot of your issue including ftp client.

What happens when your try web interface: File Manager

1 Like

Hi, well… it’s working now. Sorry for disturbing. For info, i’m using Dreamweaver CC but all is fine now :slight_smile:

NB: File Manager is working but i don’t get the way to download files…

Congrats for your support and quick answers,
best
M.

Well, in fact, i was able to see distant files for a moment but it doesn’t work no more right now.
I attached screenshots,
thanks,
M.

ok, it looks like it’s working fine with Cyberduck.
M.