FTP/File Manager down / My Website is sleeping! [READ HERE]

Not something we can control now, we’re working on fixing it.

At the start the ftp wasn’t working, but the website did…

And then the website was sleeping but the ftp was working

And after that the ftp is down right now but the website no :rofl:

(At least my website… LEMME FIX MY CSS PLS :cry: )

It’s funny to see these downtimes lol.

It’s normal to get those FTP downtime, until we receive the new servers. (Not too far in the feature)

My website still sleeping since 1day, could you awake it ?

valletanthony1.000webhostapp.com

https://www.000webhost.com/forum/t/over-sleeping-websites/96520/42?u=skyak

be patient your site will be fixed :slight_smile: please view this pinned topic for more info.
link

My website is sleeping more than two days…
mzoneclasses.000webhostapp.com
Kindly fix it…

be patient,there are many user having the same problems too, please read this post

As you have seen we have issues with 000webhost,

Most of the problems because 000webhost grown so big that we hit the limits of the servers. that’s why ftp is down and sleeping issues. Admins are working on building new servers for users. Hopefully, soon it will be all okay again!

Happy webmastering! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @mantas.daraciunas

hello is there any update about the sleep crash from yesterday? i cant access the pinned topic
"Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!"

my site is alextest1234.000webhostapp.com
and theres a friend sites too like hental.000webhostapp.com and oferbas.000webhostapp.com and ronyl.000webhostapp.com

be patient the team will fix your sites

As you have seen we have issues with 000webhost, Most of the problems because 000webhost grown so big that we hit the limits of the servers. that’s why ftp is down and sleeping issues. Admins are working on building new servers for users. Hopefully, soon it will be all okay again! Happy webmastering! :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks @mantas.daraciunas

1 Like

in my account websites general settings it says that Temporary Website Sleeping currently disabled for your website but still whenever i type my url after loading it shows that website is temporary sleeping here is my url https://purchasers.000webhostapp.com/

@umiawan done. You can keep learning!

hi @mantas.daraciunas Can you please awake my website…it says it will go to sleep in the next 8 hrs …bt my site is currently asleep…i have set it to sleep at 23:00 GMT
myandroidproject1.000webhostapp.com

@uget_keith problem is not in Temporary Website Sleeping, but I will try to fix it for you!

Hello,000webhost admins. My website sleeping for 1day.
Www.trickmost.tk
And main domains

Please Admnis fix this problem.

Hello i have the same problem my website main domain is:

contratosonline.000webhostapp.com

Please i really need this page, thanks a lot of

Please just like and hit watch in the pinned topic.

I have encountered this problem since yesterday night. But I can use file manager. Please Awake my website…

[URGENT]
My website is sleeping

Could anyone fix this please?

try to change your ftp password and connect in Filezilla and reload your website.
This fix will worked for me. I hope with you too.

My site is awake now after I’ve done that.
Here is my site for proof.
143hdmovies.tk

Website has been sleeping since I created it yesterday. It’s a Development training website and I need to use it for class, please help me.
My website is Devbarter.tk