FTP maintenance

Using a VPN has worked for me, although this additional step is annoying and I consider it unnecessary. Before it worked just by pressing the “connect” button ¬.¬ "

2 Likes

This is my second time having this issue in just a few weeks. N I’ve been using the website for almost a year. I took reset my site thinking it would fix the issue, but too bad for, people are gonna be trying to visit and find a empty page instead. I tried repair. That didnt work, reset my browser didnt work either. I was out of options when I reset my site. Now Im gonna have to wait about 2 weeks before I can let my site members know it was just a small maintenance issue.

This is not valid response to whats really happening. We are computer scientists, not people that does not information technology.

For production websites, please upgrade :slight_smile:

Else, well, it’s free hosting

FTP of my website keeps on loading and then shows that i have entered wrong credentials, however I am sure that my credentials are correct. Please look into this asap.

Hello currently 1 FTP node is down and it will be fixed soon

1 Like

We will notify you when fixed :wink:

1 Like

I am experimenting the same issue. can I get notified also, I need to access through FTP

1 Like

Any errors? :slight_smile:

im using Nautilus file browser of GNOME. I enter the address, user and pass; and I get the error “Host closed connection”

Try
files.000webhost.com

I can not login in http://files.000webhost.com/, I think I have a confusion then…
What does “Website Settings > FTP details” with “same as your website password”?

Try changing the password of your website, on the same page, scroll down a bit

working awesome, thanks, it was my mistake.
the password took around 3 minutes to work once updated

I have the same issue, how can we fix this issue :frowning:

Can somebody help me fix this issue, I still can’t open my File Manager.

File manager and FTP not working. Message “Incorrect login”. Very sure both user and password were correct. Please help. Thanks.

i have same problem it worked earlier, trying adding new content and now saying my information is wrong. same thing i used before

Tried change password, waited 15 minutes, but still cannot login FTP.
Strangest thing is the new password was not effective somehow. I am still using the old password to login website, but cannot FTP.

Please help, what is happening with FTP, cannot access files yet password is the same, telling me Log in details are not correct.

Same problem here. Im waiting till I need to retype my pass and Site name. Then repeat. Are any servers down? i have this problem for 3h now. Tried to (re)set my pass, reset my whole site…
Thank you for your answer!