FTP Not logging in

That is what it’s set for. I have not changed anything since my last log in in fact haven’t changed account settings in awhile!

I know the other day I was logging in fine but this seems to have been an on and off again issue as others were mentioning it around the same time I was the other day as the FTP would work then it wouldn’t then it would now seems it’s not again!

Well, if file manager works, then it seems as a local issue :slight_smile:

OK I doubt this is the case as I did use it the other day but am at a hotel as been traveling the last few weeks and it could be their firewall but I doubt that as I updated the other day from here if I remember right but will be returning home tomorrow so will try it again when I arrive home on Monday USA Time as in Tokyo at the moment.

1 Like

Yes, maybe their firewall is causing this :slight_smile:

OK just keep this thread open and when I arrive home and get set back up will check it might even be Tuesday all depends how much catch up I have to do as usually down for a good 24 hours when traveling to and from!

1 Like

Alright, we’re waiting :slight_smile:

Just a little update it might be the hotel maybe they changed their firewall or something while I have been here as I just thought to try a few other websites I maintain that are not related as are run from a different host as clients and those also are not logging in so perhaps the hotel changed something while I have been here will update again once home!

2 Likes

OK Consider this resolved I got home and connecting fine so the hotel must have changed their firewall settings while I was there as it worked fine earlier in the trip and then died out so they must have changed something for some reason

1 Like

Great! Glad to hear the issue is now resolved. :slight_smile: