Ftp_put(): Can't open that file Error

There is a problem all that I raise any of the files tell me that the space was implemented and I did not use up to 3MB and I deleted my site and raised it again and after hours appeared to me the same problem I hope to solve soon

Hi @hazemabdo2!

What problem do you encounter? Please screenshot it if you can.

1 Like

My site is over 30mb and tells me you used all the space and I can not create files or upload files

Disk full error?
Please screenshot

1 Like

Screenshots of the statistics area?

You have reached the inodes quota :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do not understand do you explain more

Maximum allowed inodes limit is 20000

Your website might not work as expected once you hit the limit.

How to reduce inodes?

In case your website has reached the limit on the number of inodes it contains, here are some tips on how to reduce their number:

Remove files that are not used any more
Remove old log, cache, temporary files
Remove unused image thumbnails
Upgrade your plan to get more resources

What is inode?

inode is a data structure in Linux file system, Which holds all the information about your files in your Linux server. The number of files in your account indicates the relative amount of files in your account. More inode count means, more files. This inode count includes everything including, emails, files, image files, data files, my sql files, others files, JS/HTML/CSS files, what ever you create in your account is all calculated together to find the total inode count in your account.

Why to have inode limit?

Total inode count limit prevents users from abusing the server’s shared resources. It not only affects your own website, It will affect 100s of other website hosted on the same server.