FTP upload speed

We are aware of an issue affecting a small portion of 000webhost users that will cause their File Manager to be unresponsive/slow or not log in at all - this will in turn effect the use of FTP clients and you may receive various errors depending on the client you use (FileZilla, CuteFTP etc)

We are working hard to resolve these issues and apologise in advance, so if you could bare with us while we work on these issues that’d be great!

Once we are satisfied the issues are fixed and no longer present we will update this thread and the users affected will be notified if you click the tracking button to receive notifications on this thread! :slight_smile:

I can't connect to FTP
Trouble uploading with FileZilla
Connecting Hangs
Insecure server, it does not support FTP over TLS
Can't upload due to FTP slowness
Ftp died? cant connect to ftp
First Hellos and first Issues ;)
Good Job With FTP
Files.000webhost.com login error
Mysqli_connect false error
FTP Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
I can't upload more than one file at a time and no folders
FTP slow speed problems in France
FTP Transfer too slow
Error :( ftp_put(): Accepted data connection when extracting theme folder in File manager Help plz
FTP Connection Timed out
Error :( ftp_put(): Accepted data connection when extracting theme folder in File manager Help plz
FTP File Upload Hangs and Disconnects on almost every file
Massive Problems with File Manager
I can't connect to FTP
Is FTP Down or not working?
502 and 403 errors started to happen often
Connecting Hangs
Website down; FTP/MySQL database not working
Não consigo editar arquivos do site
Can't connect to ftp timeout error
Could not connect to serverr
Ftp is a real trouble
Can't reset my account password
Can't access File Manager or FTP
File Manager problem?
FTP PROBLEM can't update My Files & folders
Problems connecting to FTP
I work with ftp 30min, and ftp die, every single day :)

Maintenance is still in progress, if anyone is having issues accessing File Manager/FTP and need urgent access for whatever reason click my name and send me a message and I’ll see what I can do for you with regards to either taking a public_html backup for you, performing changes on your behalf or installing an emergency FTP script to allow you to have access slightly limited.