Getting error after uploading webstir

I was trying to upload my website in www.000webhost.com after I configured my project etc… , I’m getting this error

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: include_once(/storage/ssd3/664/371664/public_html/application/controllers/../modules/cms_webpages/controllers/cms_webpages.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Filename: MX/Modules.php

Line Number: 137

Backtrace:

File: /storage/ssd3/664/371664/public_html/application/third_party/MX/Modules.php
Line: 137
Function: _error_handler

File: /storage/ssd3/664/371664/public_html/application/third_party/MX/Modules.php
Line: 137
Function: include_once

Line: 93
Function: load_file

File: /storage/ssd3/664/371664/public_html/application/third_party/MX/Loader.php
Line: 251
Function: load

File: /storage/ssd3/664/371664/public_html/application/modules/default_module/controllers/Default_module.php
Line: 17
Function: module

File: /storage/ssd3/664/371664/public_html/index.php
Line: 315
Function: require_once

never saw this error before, so if someone have encountered the same problem, can help me , and thank you.

Please can you let us know if you are using a script? if yes which script? WordPress or what? or if you code your project yourself please let us know if it required database to work. Maybe the database configuration has a little error.

I’m using Codeigniter 3, I configured the database, the config files etc…
And I’m getting the same error , I tried everything …

Greetings again @fjerbi . Im going to share with you a link that will help you on Installing Codeigniter 3.
Please click on this link https://www.codeigniter.com/user_guide/#installation it will take you to the official installation documentation Please let us know if you need further help and have a great day.

You did not helped me at all, I followed these even before

I`m sorry to hear that. I want to help you. Did you update your database information before uploading?
Database username.
Database Password.
Database host
please try these and let me know if it work.

of course I did all the config files

@fjerbi Im really sorry. However, I strongly believe the script needs specific resources that are not available on a free plan, I advise you try hostinger premium plan it may fix the error and dont worry if it doesn’t work you can still ask for a refund within your 30 days.

This is a screenshot of the Server Requirements

Can you screenshot your controllers folder?