Have the right nameserver but dosen't go

Hey me again my nameservers are good now and i built the template and everything but when i type it in it goes to my 1and1.com is there anyway to fix this??

thanks mike :slight_smile:

Name servers can take up tp 48 hours. Usually it will only take a few hours not too long but sometimes it takes a while. Please be patient and make sure you used ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhosting.com.

yah when i went to my domain at 1and1.com i cannot go into the DNS settings anymore for some reason, but on the 000webhost.com i do not have the error message anymore that says it will take 24-48 hours to update if that means anything

Mike

If you are still getting that message in your site’s control panel it means they have not updated yet. Just be patient :wink:

no the error message is not there anymore i can use the website builder and ftp client and everything just when i type it in it dose not go to that site it gose to the 1and1.com thing

Mike :slight_smile:

Please provide a link to your site.

The site is www.totaloblivion.com

I seem to have no problem acessing your site. I do not get redirected.

What do you see when you click on the site?

I get directed to a site with a black and grey themed template that says site is under construction.

Hmmmm for me it goes to a site with adds and everything now what i orignally chose with the template and stuff. do you know what might be the cause of this?

Possible a virus on your computer?

No i dont think so my computer is virus free, i dont mean with adds and everything it says This Domain name has just been regristered then under it gives links to like Secret Oblivion Cheat sites and stuff

Where is your domain registered again?

1and1.com

Do you possible have a hosting account set up with them for that domain aswell? Because that would most likely be a problem

Hmm i might because i can log in with them but i think that is only because when i bought the domain i had to have a account with them and when i go to Domain Totaloblivion.com (DNS) is there.

Honestly this is what it is sounding like. Should of thought of it early but if your getting redirected to a page confirming that you have setup the domain etc it is most likely your domain register because we do not have one. We have something close but im sure you can tell the big diffrence between the two.

So you saying that it is regristered in 2 places?

Yes, and if you can search your 1and1 account for a way to disable or ask for help from them. I cannot help you any further than that, sorry.