Have the right nameserver but dosen't go

Dang… I dont know if i can delete the account because that is were i get billed for my Domain every year

Mike :slight_smile:

Than you may want to try and transfering your domain to another registrant, my suggestion is GoDaddy.com Im not sure if that is free or not but you can certainly check it out

Also when i am on my Other computer it does the same thing

Try what I said before this and see if that helps.

So you want me to transfer my Domain to Godaddy.com and how would it work differently there? o and this is what it says under DNS settings on 1and1.com
Name server 1 ns02.000webhost.com
Name server 2 ns01.000webhost.com
Mail server 1 aspmx.l.google.com, 0

Because GoDaddy.com does not require you to have any type of hosting set up with your domain, giving you acess to change dns to use with other compaines.

Hmmm give me a minute i will try that

Tell me how that goes.

When i went to transfer it says
Important Message
An error has been found. Please see below.

The registrar transfer for this domain is impossible!

You can always try different registers, just do a search for them because I can’t name any others that I know that have domain transfers.

Well i changed aroung the Nameserver because before they were
ns02.000webhost.com infront of
ns01.000webhost.com so i made ns01.000webhost.com infront of ns02.000webhost.com to see if that has any effect and it is updating now

You will have to check yourself, your site already works for me.

Hmm not sure why it would work for you and not for me

Im not sure but thats the only reason you wouldn’t be able to see the site. Especially if I can :frowning:

Yah i find that kinda strange to because it says

This domain name has just been registered.
Why is this page displayed? then it tells you why tihs page is displayed, but if it works for you i do not see why my other computer would not show the real site

I know its the site hosted on here aswell because at the bottom it has text saying this site was created with the web builder or whatever.

Hmm that is very strange have you tryed it reasently or just that one time?

Ive tried it several times and refreshed the page aswell. It didn’t get redirected.

Well i do not get redirected that is just to normal page that it shows

well it works when i go to totaloblivion.com but now www.totaloblivion.com
seems weird

They both work fine for me, just try transfering.