Help need with website direction (rtl - ltr)

Hello everyone
I really enjoy this wonderful site and all the tools it gives to building a professional and impressive website.
After I finished building an entire site, I discovered that all the forms and menus are defined from left to right, and I did not find a way to define them from right to left (to suit the Hebrew language)
Then I discovered that if you open a new site from the beginning with Hebrew settings, then anyway all the menus and forms are right to left properly.
But I do not want to start all over again … Is there a way to define my current site that all forms and menus will be set from right to left?

Thank you very much in advance for all the helpers !

div {
    direction: rtl;
}

Replace div with the element the text needed to be rtl

thank you very much for your answer
Where do I put this caption?

@forshabat

To one of your css file. :wink:

Thanks you very much
This has indeed solved the problem in filling forms.

But I do not know where to put the caption you gave me so that it will affect main menu which is currently horizontal from left to right and I want it to be right to left - the homepage on the right.
I tried to reverse the order of items in the menu so that the homepage will be last,
but this solution disrupts things, for example if you browse the site using the arrows up and down, then when you press down it comes to the homepage …

Another problem ןn the same matter, it seems to me that every time I go into the websitebuilder and make any change and saves, again it returns to be left to right.

Thanks again for your kind help