helper !!! file is too big (max. 128mb) upload will be skipped

Good morning, Good afternoon, and good night, guys.
I would like to know how to increase the capacity of uploading files, I tried to make an uploade of a large file and could not see that message> file is too big (max. 128mb) upload will be skipped <would like to know if I am for the premium the limit of sending will be unlimited, I would like to know help me!

Hi you can’t upload big files directly from file manager because of file size limits.
You can use FTP client like filezilla to upload big files.

hey dont worry pal, just use third party ftp software. like filezilla

There are several paid and free FTP clients available for different platforms and operating systems. Each one of them comes with an easy to use interface and additional features that will make it easier for you to edit.

1. WinSCP

WinSCP

WinSCP is one of the most powerful and easy to use FTP client for Windows users. It feels like there are too many things on the user interface, but it is actually quite easy to learn.

On your left, you have the files on your computer and on the right, you see the files on your server. Just click on a file to download, upload, or edit it.

For advanced users, WinSCP has all the features that you would need from a powerful FTP client. It supports SFTP, SSH, and of course the plain old FTP. Handling files and assigning default editors is quite easy with WinSCP.

Platform: Windows
Price: Free

2. Cyberduck

Cyberduck

CyberDuck is an extremely easy to use FTP client suitable for beginners as well as advanced users.

It is available for Mac and Windows computers. Unlike other cross platform applications, it actually integrates beautifully with your native Mac environment. It also supports Mac features like storing your login credentials in keychain and locating files in finder.

Platform: Windows, Mac

3. Transmit

Transmit

Transmit is the most popular FTP client for Mac, particularly among web developers. It comes with an extremely powerful set of features like folder syncing, disk feature, and higher speeds.

Transmit beautifully integrates into your native Mac environment which makes it super easy for Mac users to learn quickly. You can add your transmit shortcuts to Finder as favorites and quickly access them.

It supports SSH, SFTP, FTP, FTPs connections. It also comes with a neat code editor for quick file edits.

Platform: Mac
Price: Free, Paid version for $34

4. Free FTP

Free FTP

Free FTP by Coffee House is a popular FTP client among Windows users. It is very beginner friendly and quite easy to use.

It supports FTP, SFTP, FTPS, and beautifully integrates into your operating system. It has a history feature which allows you to remember where you stored a file.

There is a paid version available as well which is called Direct FTP. It has extra features like code editor, autocompletion, image viewer, etc.

Platform: Windows
Price: Free, Paid version for $39

5. FileZilla

FileZilla

FileZilla is a popular free FTP client for Windows, Mac, and Linux.

It is perhaps, the most easy to use FTP client. However, the reason we have placed it on the fifth position is because Windows users have reportedly found adware or spyware packaged into FileZilla downloads.

You can uncheck the box during the installation to opt-out from adware, but since many of our users are beginners, we are afraid that they may miss it and eventually end up with an adware on their computer.

Our experienced users can install FileZilla from official website. Linux users will find Filezilla available in their distro’s official repositories.

Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux