Hostinger buying problems

Hi, so I recently tried to purchase a plan from Hostinger with my AMEX credit card, but I was caught for fraud. I talked to my AMEX representative and they said it all clear to go on their side, so I tried to purchase again, but it was caught for fraud again. I even tried another credit card and that was caught for fraud too. AMEX said it was something to do with Hostinger, the merchant. If anyone can help that would be great.

Never mind I got it; How long does it take to get the domain activated? Thanks!

Usually same day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
Could the admin. tell me about the payment made for the upgrade? because when i login on to the 000webhostapp it still says upgrade membership. I already design or built the site and want to register the domain and host.

Thanks.
Gabriel

Hi @remarghana

Can you explain your problem little more? (screenshots may be more effective)

1 Like

Hello Sir,
We made payment via bitcoin to Upgrade to PRO but when i login on to the 000webhostapp it still says upgrade to PRO.Could you please advise why as I already design or built the site and want to register the domain and host.

Please the link for the screen shot is below for view. after paying yesterday by bitcoin i think we should be able to register domain and get the web online live for public viewing.

Thanks.
Gabriel

https://screenshots.firefox.com/boEc5ePvVE4bSREM/www.000webhost.com

Hi @remarghana
If you have upgraded successfully then now login to your hostinger account not 000webhost account

3 Likes