How do I add a 2nd free website?

I tried to use the form to add a 2nd free website, but can’t get the “Create” button to show up. It fades out if I put more than one word in the title. I want to choose my own website name. I don’t want a random name chosen for it. Also, I can’t put in my own password.

@mantas.daraciunas attention please

Looks like I’m not going to get a direct answer here. I’m supposed to hunt through hundreds of other questions and hope to find an answer. Never mind.

I notified the developer as you can see before.
Please be patient, we are Sunday today :slight_smile:

Hi @Morrell
Can you post a SS of new website option(with filled form)?

I will try and post screenshots. This will be my first attempt on here.

I just tried to post a screenshot of the form as it comes up, and then the form after I put in a name for the website I want to add, but a new user is allowed only one image, so I deleted the first one.

Here is another screenshot showing the form with a website name:

The “Create” button is faded out, not usable. At first, I put in my website password, along with the name for the website I want to add. The “Create” button faded out. I tried using the random selected password, and the button was still faded out. Then I started over on the site name. The button was showing as long as I had only one word in the name box. When I added the second word, the button faded out. I fiddled with that again, and the same thing happened. Put in more than one word in the name box, and the button goes out.

Also, I don’t understand why there is an option for the host to pick a website name. Seems to me that the producer of a website would want to make a name of his or her choosing.

How many websites do you have?

I have only one site posted, with a sub-domain. I think 000webhost allows two websites on a free account. Maybe I’m mistaken.

Choose a normal website name like RailRoadEngines

1 Like

All right. I’ll try that. Thanks for your time.

1 Like