How do I find the user and password for my database?

Hey guys,

I’m trying to upload this project I created with PHP and SQL : https://overfed-statement.000webhostapp.com/.

However, I’m having a big problem, I keep on having this error pop up : Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘2a02:4780:bad:f00d::14’ (using password: YES) in /storage/ssd2/069/4129069/public_html/config/config.php on line 7
Failed to connect: 1045

This makes no sense, when I go to my localhost to test out the project the database works perfectly, but when try to put it online for some reason it doesn’t work.

It’s driving me insane.

How do I fix this issue?

Hi @socialhub!

Your DB credentials are located at 000webhost cPanel > Manage database

If you have forgotten your DB password, please change it at 000webhost cPanel > Manage database > select database > Manage > Change password

1 Like

When I click on Manage Database I cant find my DB credentials, it says that I havent’ created any database.

Then create a database and update the credentials in your PHP scripts.

000webhost does not create you a database at account creation. You have to create one manually from the upper panels :wink:

2 Likes

Your DB credentials are located at 000webhost cPanel > Manage database

If you have forgotten your DB password, please change it at 000webhost cPanel > Manage database > select database > Manage > Change password

And change it on your connection.php file

2 Likes