How do i point my domain..?

step by step instructions please

I think this should be able to help you: http://www.000webhost.com/faq.php?ID=39

i can’t understand how to point my domain

can u give me example please…

That FAQ pretty well explains what you need to do. If you want specific step-by-step instructions, we’d need to know who your registrar is. Then perhaps someone else that uses that registrar can post specifics.

Has someone already tell you in detail how to point to your domain ?

Please tell me that detail , I need that …

Thank you

pliss help me…after register with myowndomain.com thus when getting started its say its not pointed to ns01.000webhost.com, ns02.000webhost.com but when i view my account details its already state that my name server is ns01.000webhost.com, ns02.000webhost.com…how actually is this point my domain works??? can some one give a brief toturial about this matter im sure a lot of people may have the same problems as mine…

you need to go to where you have your domain parked ( godaddy exct.) and direct it to your new webhost. as some one above stated we need to know where you have your domain parked and then we might be able to help you more.

i am also having a problem to pointed to ns01.000webhost.com, ns02.000webhost.com. I don’t understand what your explain and the instruction. Please tell me step by step.

mee too… also having a problem to pointed to ns01.000webhost.com, ns02.000webhost.com. I don’t know where to change . Please tell me step by step.

In FAQ it stated that "For specific help on changing the name servers at your domain registrar, go to [COLOR=“Red”]their site[/COLOR] ( i cannot find the site?), login and go to the help section. Search for ‘changing name servers’ or [COLOR=“red”]‘changing DNS servers’.[/COLOR] ( where is it "changing DNS servers?

"For specific help on changing the name servers at your domain registrar, go to [COLOR=“Red”]their site[/COLOR] ( i cannot find the site?)

you need go to the website from your domain registrar! >>> thats the website where you registered your domain name, NOT the 000webhost website.

you need know where you registered your domain.

if you dont, then try a whois lookup and check if for your domainname is a registrar info.

then when you are logged in in your account from your registrar look for the DNS/Nameserver settings and change it to 000hosting"s servers ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com.

if you can not find the section where to edit the DNS , then use the search or help FAQ site from your registrar.

regards

Don

“you need go to the website from your domain registrar! >>> thats the website where you registered your domain name, NOT the 000webhost website.”

is it i have to change at my website example www.puteri_ayu.com?
i cannot open that site.

where is the “whois lookup”?

sorry, so many question coz i really dont know how to do. i really want to create my website.

…More ways point your domain with free hosting.

1. Login in control panel domain, Click tab “Change DNS” and then add new or modify old DNS default to:
    ns1.000webhost.com
    ns2.000webhost.com
  2. Using free DNS service of everydns.net.
    Creat one acc, change DNS your domain same:
    ns1.everydns.net
    ns2.everydns.net
    ns3.everydns.net
    ns4.everydns.net
    Then login acc into everydns.net, change host A to Ip that 000webhost send to U by welcome mail, ex: 64.117.0.252
    Be continue: modidy cname to Host A with the same IP.
    If have free time ill make lab for you.
    Good luck !

i just checked the domain you said = puteri_ayu.com

this domain is not in a valid format. this “_” is not allowed in domains.

and also this domain i guess you didnt registered because it is not possible to register that domain cause of invalid caracter.

you can register for example = puteriayu.com or puter-iayu.com

first register the domain by a domainregistrar like godaddy.com or other.
then login in the account by your registrar and change the DNS servers.

regards

Don

When i go to the member area & i log in, then it will come out " List of your domain with include action go to cpanel…
i have to click to that cpanel right? & it come out the main menu, domain & etc…so where i can found the area to change the DNS in cpanel? before i go to another step.

!!!NOT in 000webhost!!!

First go to www.godaddy.com (or any other domainregitrant) and register the domain puteriayu.com or puter-iayu.com, that you own that domain !!!

then change the dns in puteriayu.com or puter-iayu.com to the servers from 000webhost and park your puteriayu.com or puter-iayu.com in 000webhost.

@mcrong
I have try with editdns.net, before i park my domain to 000webhost.com i try to visit my domain and thats domain redirect to error.000webhost.com. I think my domain is already configured, then i go to 000webhost.com cpanel to park thats domain, but i found erorr like this:
Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with following IPs: 64.251.10.77,72.249.105.234,74.52.212.235
Sorry, the domain is already pointed to IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server blablabla…
And than i goto my domain control panel add dns1.000webhost.com and dns2.000webhost.com.
After a day i try park domain again and found the same error with IPs + 64.191.39.246,64,191,39,245.
What should i do?

And than i goto my domain control panel add dns1.000webhost.com and dns2.000webhost.com.

Wrong nameserver,it should be ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

If you are using co.cc, this page may help

http://howit.co.cc/?free=making-website:co.cc-and-000webhost

hello everybody,

i’ve created an account in this website (www.000webhost.com) and i created a domain (www.usthb.com) not a subdomain.
the problem is that my account is still dont point to the 000webhost’s DNS (ns1.000webhost.com, ns2.000webhost.com), i mean by this that when i type the domain name (www.usthb.com) it doesn’t show me the default.php page

is it a good procedure of what i’ve done in the last part of my message ?

please can you answer to my email [email]f0uad.f@hotmail.com[/email]

lol you forgot the 0’s

ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com