How do I search for account domain is parked under?

I had an account before that no longer was usable and just disappeared but I had my domain name listed under there. It is loveswords.com. I now have another account and want to park that domain under my active account. How can I do this? I keep getting that to domain is already in use and I don’t want to have to move to another webhost to get it to work. I don’t remember what the other account name is because since it wasn’t working I deleted all the info about it.

Simply login to 000webhost and hit set web address then park domain and it will now allow you to park your domain.

I won’t let me because it thinks it is added under another account and could be but I don’t know what account. I had one before but lost everything of how to get into it including the email address and the password. I just know my domain name. I know I have the email address it would have been registered under but I have a whole bunch of email addresses.

Hi yeah like I said above if you try and add it it will NOW allow you to park it.