How i can change name servers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

i have created a new domain name solankinet.com on 000webhosting.com but i don’t know the process of changins DNS and i have not find the registrerar website of my domain name please tell me what is the site name of domain registration or how can i get this site or how i can change the DNS servers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com , please response it

-------- Pawan Kumar Solanki

000webhost is not a domain registrar! You have to actually register that name with a domain name registrar before it can be used at 000webhost. Please search the forums for many similar discussions.

I am having the same problem… can not find where to register my domain… on which webhost, or where in 000webhost.com… ?

On the 000webhost website you can select to input your already bought domain www.yourdomain.com or you can have them create you one for free www.yourdomain.randomextension - then if you select the free one your good to go - but if you select your already bought one with another registar e.g - godaddy.com or 123-reg.co.uk then you need to login to their control panels and point your nameservers towards 000webhost with the correct settings and change your dns.

Thanks for your swift reply James, however, I did as you said and I can not really find out how to redirect my DNS.

The thing is, I want to create and upload my own website thru 000webhost.com and can not ping the website I just created with them. Can’t even use the website builder option.

After logging in with my username and key on the members area at 000webhost.com >>> control Panel >>> view account details, it only shows me my account details without the option of updating the names server to ns01.000webhost.com to point my domain to their server so FTP, Website Builder or File Manager can work.

Just how exactly can I point my domain to their server?

Who did you register it with?

The person you purchased your domain with - I need to know that first.

As james said - register your domain name at http://www.godaddy.com first. Then you’ll be able to do all those other things that will allow you to use your own domain name.

Who did you register it with?
alpha1team.com
The person you purchased your domain with - I need to know that first.

First of all, did you BUY the domain?

how i can change name servers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com - 02-please help me my Email:jehad_cheyi@yahoo.com

have created a new domain name solankinet.com on 000webhosting.com but i don’t know the process of changins DNS and i have not find the registrerar website of my domain name please tell me what is the site name of domain registration or how can i get this site or how i can change the DNS servers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com , please response it quikly within 24 hours on my email - jehad_cheyi@yahoo.com

You need to actually buy the domain at some domain registrar like GoDaddy.com. You can´t just enter a top level domain during registration and expect it to be automatically registered.

Once the domain has been registered/bought you can set the NS entries in the domain control panel of your domain registrar

Yes you need to register your domain first. I also recommend GoDaddy.com for a first timer. They offer free hosting for any domain you buy from them and the hosting is good enough to use for most needs. sendmail, MOD_Rewrite, etc

Well, I reccommend 1and1, they give you free private registration

how i can change name servers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com - 02-please help me my email : sajeelocom@gmail.com

http://www.000webhost.com/forum/customer-assistance/8363-nameservers-error-although-theyre-already-ns01-000webhost-com-ns02-000webhost-com.html#post185974

ShocK has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - how i can change name servers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com - in the Customer Assistance forum of Free Web Hosting Forum.

You can read and follow the steps given in this and in the other thread.
Please, read and respect Forum rules (Do not resubmit same questions to different categories.)