How many siteweb I can build with the same account?

I would like to build two different siteweb, I can do this it?

Hi @maxell10!

You can have a maximum of 2 websites per account, with 2 virtual hosts (parked/pointed domains or free subdomains) and 2 databases per website :wink:

can you explain how? because now I have two different domain in the same account…

Yes, you have 1 website with 2 virtual hosts pointing to it.

If you want, you can create another website from 000webhost cPanel (if that’s what you are asking for…)

What do you want to know, precisely?..

Hello, please forgive me if this is in the wrong place or answered already.

I am a new client of freehost with a domain name parked somewhere else.

I have started setting up my first page here and have loads of questions for later but right now, I have an extra web site allocated to my account that uses up one of the two I can have. It isn’t mine, I have never heard of it and I can’t find any way to remove it nor have I yet found some contact help to ask how to remove it. It was already on my front panel the first time I logged in.

https://lubric-coupling.000webhostapp.com/

Can someone point me in the right direction to have this removed?

Thanks

Tried removing it for you but got a weird error.
Forwarded this issue to the admins :slight_smile:
@tish

Thanks for trying :slight_smile:

@tish If you want to delete website, then go to “Settings” – “General” – “Delete Website”.

Thanks for that, the only one in the list to delete is my main one, the extra one doesn’t show up there. I couldn’t find how to contact an admin so I don’t know what else to do. I can’t create an index file and attempt to remove the site once it’s active either because it wants me to activate via email first but it’s not my email connected to it.

Such a simple thing and yet there are such issues.

Your time is appreciated.

@tish Already issue is forwarded to admin.
Can you PM me your account Login details, let me try to fix it??

I cannot find an active link to PM you, perhaps it is because I am a new member still? I am still finding my way around the Forum.

@tish Click on my Avatar and Hit Message.

Not an option for me, I only have the number of posts under your avatar as per my screen dump below. Thanks for your help, maybe an admin will find out why it’s there and remove it (and maybe why I have no permissions to message you, too). It’s all a bit weird. I have checked and I have fully activated my Forum account, so don’t know what else I should have done.

@tish Check my PM :slight_smile:

1 Like