How to create new account

I have had a site with 000webhost for years so have an old account, I have downloaded my site, but when i go to create a new account it just logs me back into my old one (which is ironic as it took me ages to get into it when I needed to!). How do I set up an account on the new system so I can re-upload my site?

Thanks

1 Like

You may have to create a new account under another email address. :slight_smile:

So there is no way of continuing to use 000webhost without using a new email?
Whilst I have other emails I don’t check any of them regularly so will miss any notifications from them.

If you use Gmail, maybe try using something like: myname@googlemail.com

I don’t. bit of an oversight that all your existing users can’t actually migrate using without changing their email address -given its a completely different system that doesnt allow you to naturally migrate - what if I delete my old account? would that work?

Do you have access to the old panel?

yes, when i click ‘create account’ or sign up it just takes me straight to it

Please PM you login details. If you have your site backed up, I can transfer it.

I have the exact same problem. I have only one email address, so I can’t just use another.

You can use the same email address with the new control panel as long and as the old control panel account is deleted.

If you are migrating

DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT

When you are inside the old control panel, hit on each of your sites on the account list, browse all the way down the bottom of the control panel and DELETE YOUR SITE / ACCOUNT using the RED X icon.

Now on the empty account list hit your Full Name displayed under customer details and DELETE YOUR PROFILE

You will be logged out of the old control panel.

Simply log back into 000webhost.com and the new panel will appear.

1 Like