How to download or move my website

hello to every one i have an issue which i have not been able to solve.
Am using a free account and i use the ooowebhost website builder to build my website
firstly i will like to know how i can download my website or save it to my device. so that i can upload it incase i want to creat a new website.
secondly, i created a new website and will like to move the data of my previous website to the new one.
thirdly please how can i change the link of my website

in brief i created a sample website called reliable pet courier and i want to change the name to efficient pet carrier please how can i do it ??

or how can i move my old reliable pet courier to my new efficient pet carrier
also please how can i download my website data that is from the file manager so that i can upload it if need be.
please i cant explain better but if any one understand my worries please help.

firstly i will like to know how i can download my website or save it to my device. so that i can upload it incase i want to creat a new website.

You can login to File Manager and download pieces of your website, or you can use a FTP client, such as FileZilla to download your entire website more easily.

secondly, i created a new website and will like to move the data of my previous website to the new one.

Just use FileZilla to upload the data to your new website

thirdly please how can i change the link of my website

Once you’ve created a website, you can’t change it’s link. You can only park/point a domain to it, or you can use a free subdomain to link to your website. You should go to: cPanel > Set web address > Add address > Free subdomain

in brief i created a sample website called reliable pet courier and i want to change the name to efficient pet carrier please how can i do it ??

You can’t change the website’s name once you’ve already created it, but you can assign a free subdomain to it, which you’ve already done :slight_smile:

or how can i move my old reliable pet courier to my new efficient pet carrier

You can create a new website and move the entire content from the old website to the new one, just created.

also please how can i download my website data that is from the file manager so that i can upload it if need be.

Use FileZilla.

• Host: `files.000webhost.com
• Username/password: website’s username/password.

thanks so much for the reply. it really clear my worries 95%/100%.
i have a last worry how can i use the FileZilla??
how can i use it to download my website??
i have never used it before thanks.

You could follow this tutorial to accomplish this :wink:

1 Like

i already downloaded my website with FileZilla,how can i upload it to the new website.
also please once i upload my website using FileZilla how can i edite or make any changes to website if need be.??

@psalmsbrown

how can i upload it to the new website.

Use the exact same process as described in tutorial to connect to your new website, and upload the files there.

also please once i upload my website using FileZilla how can i edite or make any changes to website if need be.??

You can either download your files through FileZilla, edit them and then upload them again. Or you can open File Manager and edit your files directly :wink: