Hows the design?

Hey, I’ve never been great at design but I quite like this one now, used a layout from wix and remade it in php, the link is here

If any of you would change anything, feel free to say :stuck_out_tongue: My very first design was horrendous, this is a big improvement from it haha

This website look great! nice design! good job!

Good job indeed. By the way, have you used a template here?

Yeah, I used a template in wix, then rewrote it from scratch due to not being able to get any usable source code from the site haha :stuck_out_tongue:
It still always looked a bit tacky with the old background though, so I just made a new one before posting here and was like cool lol (and thought now i’ve got that sorted, it’d be nice to get feedback on other bits that need changing) :slight_smile:

Add some padding to the containers and a bit of tweaks, other than that the template looks great! ^^

No matter what your own intentions to go to any dangerous state are generally, there are specific points you have to get correct so that you can appreciate your own relax in that one state. One of several basic principles engaged consist of your well being. Something that relates to your well being will be some thing anyone can’t disregard. On top of that, you desire to get ready for the actual most detrimental so that you’ aren’t caught off-guard. That’s why Travel Health Insurance For Foreigners will be glad to all.