HTTP error at uploading pictures

Hello,

I just put my WP website online https://lenke.000webhostapp.com.
I have a permanent error: when I try to upload images, I get this message in red: HTTP Error.
Does anyone know what’s this about?
Thank you.

Hi monica!

How much size do your images have?

Can you upload small images, such as ~ 200kb onese?

my image is actually a logo and has 11.9 kb. But I tried to upload more images of different sizes, and the result is the same ):

I have checked online, and this problem can mean anything. A reliable fix has not been found yet.

I suspect it as being caused by the recent migration you’ve done. Incompatibility issues.

I will look into it. :wink:

Actually I didn’t do a ‘migration’. I simply re-uploaded the site from my local back-up…It seems to run ok, I have just this problem with images.

@monicalaura Can your try again??
If your still face the same…post screenshot of it.

Here’s the capture of the upload error (not in English, but quite understandable…)

And here, in the plugin section, I have the following message (I don’t know what I’ m supposed to do, for the moment I have no plugin installed):

"Some files appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /storage/h11/948/1639948/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php.W3 Total Cache Error: "

Try removing the cache plugin.

I just did it but the error is still there :frowning:

I have sent you a PM.

I would need the username/password of your WP admin page :slight_smile:

@monicalaura [quote=“monicalaura, post:5, topic:67901”]
Actually I didn’t do a ‘migration’. I simply re-uploaded the site from my local back-up
[/quote]

Seems issue with the uploaded backup.
Also i can see that you’ve only installed the theme, No modifications done yet.
I would recommend to freshly install wordpress and then install the theme again, this will solve all your issues.