Https://www.000webhost.com/forum/t/stuck-on-waiting-for-nameservers-status-for-parked-domain/40579

I have raised your trust level, try replying now

Domain culturetalk.co.zw now has no DNS records. ā€¦

This problem is clearly not related to 000webhost. It is related to your registrar or the DNS propagation time, which we canā€™t control.

Please pick up one pointing method: either CNAME pointing, either domain parking, stick to it and be patient.

have decided to stick to CNAME pointing, using the CNAME records posted above as advised. what other records, if any need to be changed in my DNS records to make this successful. they currently appear as below:

They appear to be ok.

Now go to 000webhost cPanel > Set web address > Add domain > Point domain > culturetalk.co.zw

Try it until it works, from 10 to 10 minutes.

have been trying that all along to no avail, getting the same error message below. is there anywhere else i can check or adjust to resolve this problem?

Unfortunately your only choice is to wait. :disappointed:

i guess so.

Thanks for the patience and responses, really appreciate it

1 Like

Strangeā€¦

Have you added any A records?

no, i havenā€™t added any records

This is very strange because on whois are appearing A records with IP addresses from 000webhost areaā€¦ ā€“ this occurs only after a domain parking or if user has added A records by himself. In any case, 000webhost does not allow A record pointing.

Anyway, probably old cache. Letā€™s keep waitingā€¦

id 2391
opcode QUERY
rcode NOERROR
flags QR RD RA
;QUESTION
culturetalk.co.zw. IN ANY
;ANSWER
culturetalk.co.zw. 14399 IN SOA ns.dc1.impressivehost.com. dnsadmin.impressivehost.com. 2017061213 1200 900 1209600 60
culturetalk.co.zw. 86399 IN NS ns.dc1.impressivehost.com.
culturetalk.co.zw. 86399 IN NS ns.dc2.impressivehost.com.
culturetalk.co.zw. 86399 IN A 145.14.145.83
culturetalk.co.zw. 86399 IN AAAA 2a02:4780:dead:2461::1
;AUTHORITY
;ADDITIONAL

i think there are some conflicts going on. the records are pretty mixed up now. ges they will need a bit of time to refresh

1 Like

If you didnā€™t, use the default DNS provided by your domain registrar.

He is using alreadyā€¦

Hi.
My issue still hasnā€™t been resolved. The CNAME records i created are still not being found from CPANEL or DNS lookup. Is there a way i can remove the A record, which i think is causing the problem

Still CNAME you updated on your domain dns, have not fully propagated.
You still need to wait till itā€™s fully propagated. :sweat:

The CNAME records i created are still not being found from CPANEL or DNS lookup.

This is a problem related to your registrar from now onā€¦

Is there a way i can remove the A record, which i think is causing the problem

You should be able to remove them from your registrar DNS zone editor.

Do you have TeamViewer installed in your PC?

@lzhuao Can you re-update CNAME on your domain dns?? And wait for it to fully propagate.
As this solves the issue sometimes :slight_smile:

yes. i have teamviewer on my PC

add me on skype and i can give you the details.
(http://skype:lujodoggfatha?add): lujodoggfatha

@lzhuao Have you done, what i suggested in my above post??