I can't access mysite.com/wp-admin

I can access my homepage. but can’t access to wp-admin. it have a trouble."
error.log:
"Warning: Declaration of Image_Cleanup_Backup_Table::prepare_items($backup_array) should be compatible with WP_List_Table::prepare_items() in /storage/ssd5/621/3277621/public_html/wp-content/plugins/image-cleanup/image-cleanup.backup-table.class.php on line 7

Warning: Declaration of Image_Cleanup_File_Table::prepare_items(&$file_array, $file = NULL) should be compatible with WP_List_Table::prepare_items() in /storage/ssd5/621/3277621/public_html/wp-content/plugins/image-cleanup/image-cleanup.file-table.class.php on line 340

Warning: require_once(/storage/ssd5/621/3277621/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/admin/advanced/functions/functions.php): failed to open stream: Success in /storage/ssd5/621/3277621/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/admin/advanced/functions/functions.load.php on line 10

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/storage/ssd5/621/3277621/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/admin/advanced/functions/functions.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /storage/ssd5/621/3277621/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/admin/advanced/functions/functions.load.php on line 10"

Hi @sya0rankame
Did you did some changes in your website?

Yes, I was imported some product. but not change the code. this is my site: https://oplungvinlit.000webhostapp.com

Your wp-admin is just working fine. Go to https://oplungvinlit.000webhostapp.com/wp-login.php

yup. but when i type my usernam and password. this error will show:

Warning: require_once(/storage/ssd5/621/3277621/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/admin/advanced/functions/functions.php): failed to open stream: Success in /storage/ssd5/621/3277621/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/admin/advanced/functions/functions.load.php on line 10

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/storage/ssd5/621/3277621/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/admin/advanced/functions/functions.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /storage/ssd5/621/3277621/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/admin/advanced/functions/functions.load.php on line 10

I might say it is a theme error because file is missing in your current theme. Delete your current theme from your file manager and then try again

@akhilkumar332 :point_up: :point_down:

i have delete them and upload again. but it still happen. i can access in localhost

@sya0rankame I was going to troubleshoot the issue, but i see you’ve deleted your files.

If you face any issue, let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like