I do not want to install wordpress everytime I want to use it, it deletes website everytime, I want my 2 missing sites back

I have designed a word press website, I publish and come off wordpress editor but I am unable to get back to word press to edit.

This has happened twice now where I have completely lost the site.
I dont want to install word press every time I want to edit my site as this deletes the site.
So how do I edit my site on here without installing wordpress everytime.

also
https://testsiteswanscombe.000webhostapp.com
is not directing to swanscombebusiness.com as it is suppose to be doing.

Also if you can find out where www.swanscombetown.com website has gone that will be great, another website thats just disappeared

You need to edit the URL settings in wordpress after installing.

You login to yoursite.com/wp-admin after installing WordPress you don’t manage it via 000webhost.com

Check this tutorial and let me know how it went for you

changed the name in wordpress, the whole thing crashed and I lost my site for a 3rd time.
Why is swanscombebusiness.com not directing to wordpress website

That does bring up Wordpress for me?

Clear your cache

not for me, cleared cache,
all I get is error:
Sorry, we could not find swanscombebusiness.com.

how are you able to access wp-admin?
thanks

swanscombebusiness.com/wp-admin

If I follow that url you provided this is what I get

This site can’t be reached

swanscombebusiness.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
Search Google for swanscombe business admin
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Sometimes your local Internet Service Provider may use outdated DNS servers, or your computer might be configured to use set ones also which might not be as up to date as the ones I’ll provide below.

Using different DNS servers should not impact your performance, if anything it will make loading sites faster and any changes to other peoples websites should reflect faster as well.

First you’ll want to navigate to your start menu, control panel then network connections.

Once open you’ll want to right click on the connection your computer uses to connect to the Internet be it ethernet wired connection or a wireless connection to your router and select properties.

Once the properties menu appears you’ll want to select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPV4) then select properties

Once now on the last screen you’ll want to type in 8.8.8.8 as the first one and 8.8.4.4 as your secondary DNS server.

Now close and save all changes.

Now you’ll want to do the following - find Command Prompt within your start menu else hit start, run, cmd.exe and then open it.

Once open just type ipconfig /flushdns

For more information on Google DNS https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

I hope this aids somewhat.