I got this error just now?

See the picture in attachement

Delete the .htaccess file within public_html to see if this resolves the error.

Will that erase someting of the website or code?

No. :1234: :1234:

:1234:

Deleting it worked fine. Thank you

Well… 5 seconds in the dashboard and the problem returned.

Delete it again.

This time visit wp-content/plugins and delete the ones you want removed.

I’m not sure I want to do that since they are part of the theme I’m using. Currently I just don’t use those plugins… not sure if I will start using them.

Before error I did instal this W3 Total Cache plugin. It was the last thing I did. The deactivation was actually before that.

Delete the plugin then it can always be reuploaded afterwards.

I get this now in my menu bar links… :confused:

Choose the top option “Default”

didn’t do the trick :confused:

Working fine here?

I’ll clear cache. that may help.

Lol nvmd it worked all of a sudden without clearing cache. :confused: hmmm okay

W3 Total Cache Reinstalled this I get that error again… does this mean I can’t use this plugin or what? It’s a popular plugin… :confused:

I can see that plugin causes issues on the free hosting; you’d be better off

Well as much as I like to go for payed hosting I just can’t I don’t have the funds for it. I send you a msg on another attempt with other service from a company

With regards to your message: do not use CloudFlare, just host your site correctly: point the nameservers from your registrar to 000webhost.com > park your domain > link your account > set WordPress domain to HTTP://yoursite.com >> do not use HTTPS.
Your site will function fine.

Premium is extremely cheap if you can’t afford it then I’d be looking at the project as a whole and wondering if even bothering to continue.

Why would I want to afford something without making capital for it first… i’m not the lending money type a guy.

I wanted to get https because ranking in google is improved when having https… I will consider premium again. Hostinger also has ssl certificates… but they do not offer the protection cloudflare does so maybe I going to switch to a host that does allow cloudflare.