iCode4U.tk - BIGGEST CODE COMMUNITY & COMPANY!

[FONT=“Arial”]Hello there!

I want to announce my new site to you guys! iCode4U is a company and community, all about coding & technology!

[SIZE=“5”][COLOR=“DarkOrange”]1. The Main Site[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=“2”]See it yourself[/SIZE]

The main site is made very simple, the orange-white theme is made for an easy, good, and clear overview. However it isn’t perfect yet, this is just an [U]alpha[/U] version cause I coded every line, and wrote every single letter alone myself.

There is a forum too, that is the central point of our community! On our forum you can ask and discuss a lot! We’re still searching Forum Staff.

[SIZE=“5”][COLOR=“DarkOrange”]3. Services[/COLOR][/SIZE]

iCode4U is a company, that means we have got services… Wait… it’s getting better… WE’VE GOT FREE SERVICES! However they’re not available yet cause we’re still searching staff.

[SIZE=“5”][COLOR=“DarkOrange”]4. Guides[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You will find a lot of tips on our forum too, but we also do have a special offer for that. You can view and read our guide page, it looks a bit empty now but you can send your own guide at: webmaster@icode4u.tk.

[SIZE=“5”][COLOR=“DarkOrange”]5. Applications[/COLOR][/SIZE]

We also have got some applications, they’re supposed to be handy. I will develop some for Android Mobile too soon.

[SIZE=“5”][COLOR=“DarkOrange”]6. Searching Staff[/COLOR][/SIZE]

We’re searching staff too! If you’ve got a passion for forums, coding, technology or whatever what, you can always apply!

[SIZE=“6”][COLOR=“DarkOrange”]7. Social Media[/COLOR][/SIZE]

We’re also active on social media like: Twitter and [URL=“https://www.facebook.com/icode.foru”]Facebook
and our facebook page, so, STAY TUNED!!![/FONT]

[U][CENTER][FONT=“Arial Black”][SIZE=“6”][COLOR=“Lime”]CHECK IT OUT!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U]

Thanks for reading,

Okay, looks okay, but the design needs some adjustments… at least for mobile.
Why should we choose you? And why do you claim to be the biggest, yet you’re not?