Inactive site deleted

When you upgrade you will have access to the support ticket system where they can hopefully recover the data from your deleted account. If they cannot recover it you will need to start over, and if you want you can start over here and cancel that plan.

like i said Starting OVER is something that will involve a huge time since i have no backups at all also the tech guy who designed it one year back isn’t with us now.I need an assistance so that i can get it resumed on priority also where can i have a discussion with the premium team so that i can discuss whether its recoverable or not.and its really very disheartening to see that account was deactivated without any prior notice on mail.

I am disappointed and broke

It is up to the user to take regular backups I encourage weekly backups if your site is fluid and has users registering etc. If static and no changes take place then monthly would be enough.

If you want assistance visit http://hostinger.com take out the premium package, open a support ticket - submit your 000webhost.com details they will migrate your data to the premium services.

and why it has been deactivated since we have logged in recently as checked with my Team and why its showing that it has been cancelled for Abuse what does this mean ???

Maybe your site exceeded the free limits in place like if you upload a file and 100 people downloaded it then it may have exceeded the free hosting limits.

Only active sites were migrated so you had to have an active account to prevent inactivity, getting regular visitors, regular logins, and your nameservers had to point at 000webhost.com as well.

it was active we had recently logged in to it almost 7 to 8 days back.

I am purchasing a Premium Plan but there can be a way to find out and restore the data from the 000webhost so that it can help me with transition

Yes contacting the premium support team giving over your 000webhost details they’ll migrate the data.

sure thanks i am trying.