Index.html has to be added in end of website to access;

I have my website. I uploaded all the files including index.html to the public folder using Filezilla. When I enter my site and add the index.html to the end, my website opens. Is there a way of loading my website and not to have to enter the “index.html” at the end.
I made my site with Mozilla Composer. Is there a way I can edit this existing website with wordpress instead of the Mozilla Composer. Of course I want to retain all the exact site and not create a new one. I want to add more mid songs using Wordpress this time. How do I do this? thanks

The index.html will be recognized immediately, so you can access your site without adding it to the end. If it doesn’t work, clear your browser’s cache.

If your site is built using another program or website builder, you cannot edit it using the Zyro builder or Wordpress.

thanks for your reply. I have cleared my cache but still not loading. I installed wordpress and tried to create my website with wordpress. So I decided to go back using mozilla composer which I used to create my website. I only wanted to do some editing with wordpress.
Website created with composer loads after I uploaded all files using filezilla and everything loads now but I still have to enter the index.html after the web address https://ballroomwebhost.000webhostapp.com.
Can I still have this website but use wordpress instead. thanks

So what do you want to load when people first load your site?

or