We are expanding our free hosting brand worldwide and looking for new members to join our team. If you’re looking for a challenging career in the web hosting industry, we are is the company for you.
How do we create such a dynamic and enjoyable work environment?
- We only hire great people.
- Our employees are dependable and reliable.
- We encourage learning additional skills.
- The management team actually cares.
- We all work from the comfort of our home
Sound like a team you’d like to be part of? Excellent - because we’d love to meet you!
We offer job positions if your native language is one of these:
- Fluent in your native language.
- Good in English.
- Customer service skills.
- Love of helping people and love for the Internet!
- Phone & Computer Microphone for Skype.
- Responsible person who can work remotely and independently with little direct supervision.
- Good communicator and able to follow instructions.
- Copy write and translate texts, emails products etc. from English to your native language.
- Provide support to our shared, reseller, and vps web hosting customers via our ticket system.
- Assist our server managers with any stability and load related issues on servers.
- Good experience with managing web hosting accounts and domain names.
- Basic experience with a broad set of web hosting topics and popular open source software (Wordpress, Drupal, phpBB, etc.)
- Basic experience with Apache, MySQL, PHP.
The available position is part-time: 5-20 hours per week (it is 1-4 hours per day).
Monthly salary is offered in following intervals and depends of your work load:
1 work hour per day: €100 or $130
2 work hours per day: €200 or $260
3 work hours per day: €300 or $390
4 work hours per day: €400 or $550
Additional bonus of 5% of all your country sales is available for the best employees, so you can double, triple, etc. your salary easy!
We also require you to word full time (8 hours per day) for first month and translate all texts into your native language for one time salary of €800 or $1100.
To apply, please send a motivational letter and CV (in English language) to email@example.com with the name of your native language in Subject field. Your motivational letter does NOT have to be extensive, but it should tell us something about you and what sets you apart from the rest of the qualified candidates.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.