Laravel project not working

My Laravel 5.4 project(Rest API) not working and give exception calling “something went wrong”. What is the problem cause to this. The API has been worked fine until yesterday.

https://kinna.000webhostapp.com is the link.

Hi @hansatharuka!

1. You had to specify the APP_KEY into /config/app.php

2. Check the debug now: putenv() has been recently disabled on our server for security reasons. I am afraid the only choice you have is to either rule out all methods which are using it or to move on to a paid plan.

Hi @teodor,

Thank for your response. How much does it cost for me to move to a paid plan, and how much time does it take to activate it.

Depends on which plan you take and usually your data is transferred in a few hours unless you transfer yourself then it would take as long as a download and an upload would take you.

Hi @teodor & @Infinity,

To be honest this project is my academic project and final presentations schedule to be happen in today(21st). I just want to run one single artisan command and everything will then be success. At the moment I am not capable enough to upgrade the plan. Will you be able to give another solution to me. appreciate your kindness on this hard time.

Did you do anything before that happened?

1 Like

I just want to run one single artisan command and everything will then be success.

000webhost does not support SSH access. We are really sorry for inconvenience :sweat: