Looking for quality coders to help on a project

Hi is there anybody that would be able to help me on a website i need desinged? i don’t have much cash so would be looking to get this help done the cheapest way possible. The website needs to be dynamic and calculate the user input then save there score from the questions they need to fill in that then needs to be emailed off. Is there anybody out there that would be willing to do a few hours work a day to help me with this and if so what sort of price would i expect to pay? Admin sorry if i’m not allowed to post this here just remove but this also goes to your self if you would be willing or had the time to help me with this.

Thanks

Craig

Hi Craig,

Yes I can do what you wanted.
Please revert back to me, my id is snapdregon in gmail dot com.
I need some more info about the project then we can negotiate on the price.

Regards,
Nick.

hi thanks for message. Im looking for somebody that would be able to help me out with a project… The website will need to have user registration to store there data from the questions they would need to complete.

It would also need to to calculate the users score then email the scores to the site admin as well as store the live data on the website.

Once users complete the question a email will then be sent to the user thanking them for there input There will be numerous people completing each questionnaire and for the ‘customers’ module this could run into a few hundred. As people complete questionnaires for each module aggregated scores for each module will need to be calculated and ultimately a score (index) for the QVi established.

I’m looking for somebody to write the form scripts for this and just to help out with other things on the project. Sorry i can not give you any more info just yet as i don’t know much myself yet. But is this something you would be interested in and would you on the info i have given you be able to come up with a price (Estimated) on what price id be looking at?

If you can message me ccogdell54@gmail.com if your interested and if this is something that you would be able to do.

Thanks for your reply

Craig