Migration Discussions

Just completed migration. I have figured out the most of this but I have two issues.

1.I cannot upload my zip file of webpages to public_html without it duplicating itself after I unzip. Thus it creates a scenario where the site won’t load because it lacks an index.html file. I end up with two public_html folders instead of one.

I tried another method where I upload each file singularly from my zip folder to the already existing public_html of the new file manager. But this will take forever if I do each web page 1 by 1. Is there any way I could upload multiple .html webpage files to the new public_html folder at the same time?

2.Also I noticed there’s a POWERED BY 000WEBHOST link bar at the bottom of my page. Can you remove this please? As this was not appearing previously and quite frankly it’s annoying.

here is our site: http://horrormoviesandstuff.com

Thank you for any help!

In phpmyadmin I am selecting the database in the left hand window then Import on the main screen. I select the file exported from the old system and “Go”. This imports the first two tables of the database but then returns this error on the next line.

Hi,

I found out that there is apparently some cache in the router / wifi that I cannot clear. I tried to power cycle the modem and router (i.e. unplug the power cord of modem and then router, wait for say 5 minutes, and plug in the power cord of modem and router again) but the issue still exists. When I use my cell phone without connecting the router then the website showed up.

It would be grateful if anyone can give me a clue on this. Thanks a lot in advance!

@tommypepsi

Mysql host is “localhost”.

@lodfurious[quote=“lodfurious, post:321, topic:56245”]
i have the same problem. i dont know what to do…
[/quote]
what is your domain name??

@Kwytse [quote=“Kwytse, post:322, topic:56245”]
www.ksutopia.com
[/quote]

Your website is working fine now…check again

@jacksonramirez Follow this tutorial to migrate, it’s bit complicated but i believe you can do this,
If you need any help post here or PM me.

@Nicky2017 I see your website works fine.

Is this issue solved??[quote=“Nicky2017, post:325, topic:56245”]
2.Also I noticed there’s a POWERED BY 000WEBHOST link bar at the bottom of my page. Can you remove this please? As this was not appearing previously and quite frankly it’s annoying.
[/quote]

Go to Settings – General – Turn off “Show Banner”

If i’m missing any thing plz tell me.

@llandarcycc Can you try again, and export it as .sql or zipped format.

I can’t export it again because I’ve gone past the point of closing the old Panel down on the migration tutorial.

ohh i see…have you migrated successfully?

If any issues you can post here.

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Migration Discussions

I seem to have messed this thread up badly, my bad!

If you have any issues with migration then please do reply below; please provide as much information about your issue as possible including screenshots and snippets of the errors appearing etc.

If you would like to make a new thread so your issue is seen for sure feel free to do that!
Just

PLEASE

give as much information in your post as possible to what is happening, error codes, screenshots!, your old email, new email, domains, subdomains - everything to let us help you fast!
Thanks for reading my spiel again!

Here are some tutorials that you may want to look at after migrating from the old panel to the new panel.

If you want to use SSL this is included free with your new 000webhostapp URL, SSL does not come with nor work with any other free subdomains provided by 000webhost.com

You can purchase your own premium domain name or free subdomain and use CloudFlare however.

Backing up and importing your contacts into GoogleMail

How to create databases on the new panel

Once you’ve set nameservers again/ CNAME method or deleted records relating to the old control panel your domain may seem inaccessible, update and flush your DNS to see if this resolves it.

If you are migrating over with older scripts or scripts which haven’t been updated in a while, I would recommend a fresh installation of say WordPress instead of migrating an old out-dated version across.
PHP requirements may be lower/higher to what you are used to.

Setting up email forwarding instead of using webmail.

Setting up the reply-from address to use email forwarding easily.

Hi, my ask is, how I do for to get to my back end site? I need upload pictures and post in my site, but since the new cpanel i don´t know how to do that. I’ve used the Website Builder and now i would like to customize the template since my back end site.

This is part of my site:

Please help me i really need to recover the control of my site!!! Thanks a lot!

What happens when you login and click use site builder?

when i login i get that page

I have two issues.

• The first one is how i get to my cpanel since here? I want post and upload more pictures and products in my site. I want change the colors in my site. I want change some letters. How i do for to do that again?

• And the second one is, how i delete the url “https://boorish-noises.000webhostapp.com/”. I don´t want nothing to do with “boorish-noises” because my site is www.elbazardeliz.com.ve and not “boorish-noises”.

Please Help me!!! Thanks!!!

when i login i get that page

Then I have two issues.

• • The first one is how i get to my cpanel since here? I want post and upload more pictures and products in my site. I want change the colors in my site. I want change some letters. How i do for to do that again?

• • And the second one is, how i delete the url “https://boorish-noises.000webhostapp.com/”. I don´t want nothing to do with “boorish-noises” because my site is www.elbazardeliz.com.ve and not “boorish-noises”.

Please Help me!!! Thanks a lot!!!

cPanel is what you see in your screenshot, build site, set web address, etc that is the cPanel.

You cannot delete the URL boorish-noises.000webhostapp.com you can click + icon and choose a more suitable name - but again you cannot delete 000webhostapp - you do not have to give this URL to anyone and no one has to use it.

Hit SET WEB ADDRESS and park your own domain and type in your actual site like elbazardeliz.com.ve and park it and link it to your account.

Ahh ok, my other ask is, how do for get into the http://us.zyro.com/ since the cpanel and not start with a new template over and over again?

As far as I can see for now you cannot edit migrated sites unless you want to rebuild it in the site builder, I stand to be corrected though.