Migration Discussions

Hi!!! How i do for get access to my new cpanel? I did the migration process but when i login into the 000webhost page i get that

I would like can see the cpanel again! Thanks a lot

Give some video lesson so I can not handle it :sob:

Hi Infinity, thanks for explaining that, itā€™s a little clearer now :wink:

Iā€™ve added the free subdomain, and it works without www. on the front of it. But if I add www. on to it, it canā€™t be found. Is there some way of fixing that, as all links to the old site use the www. prefix?

Thanks.
Iā€™ve migrated my website (I uploaded all files manually) and works it. But some ā€œsubpageā€ doesnā€™t load; I get answer that ā€œServer could not be foundā€.
My webpageā€™s title is optech.comlu.com. Please check it because I canā€™t find the problem.
Thanks a lot.

Hi, Iā€™ve migrated my website, but I canā€™t use the old web address, it says ā€œalready in useā€ (by me I guess). Iā€™ve deleted the previous website as the tutorial explains, but if I go on it it stills redirect to the migrating page.
URL : kayakiste-villeneuvois.site90.com

Thanks

1 Like

@Lou_is - Sounds like the same problem as I had. See above for explanation by Infinity. This will fix it:

Hit set web address and add free subdomain if you used one before like kayakiste-villeneuvois.site90.com etc from 000webhost.com

I started a topic on the forums also, but might as well type it here too.
I cant ā€œregisterā€ my old domain comyr.com for some reason. It says the domain is ā€œreservedā€.
Any help?
I followed each part of this tutorial almost to the letter, with the exception of the backup, which was manual through FileZilla.
Edit: @grog solution wonā€™t work for me, as that was exactly what prompted the ā€œin useā€ message.
Edit2: Seems like the problem was part of my domain containing ā€œappleā€. Huh.

Thanks for the answer, but Iā€™ve already try this (and I tried once again after your comment) but it says ā€œThis subdomain is already takenā€

1 Like

@Lou_is - I misunderstood your problem. Hope you get it sorted :wink:

1 Like

www. cannot be used with 000webhostapp or free subdomains only parked/pointed domains free or premium from another registrar.

When you enter phpmyadmin click on your database id123456_database on the left before doing anything else, make sure you donā€™t click on a function without clicking your database first, you cannot use information_schema.

Host is files.000webhost.com

username and password are the ones you picked at the start of the new panel when clicking the + icon.

See under general settings at 000webhost.com

OK, I think I found the solution.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Migration tutorial > Backing up > Deleting old panel > Migrating to new panel

Hi!!! How i do for get access to my new cpanel? I did the migration process but when i login into the 000webhost page i get that

I would like can see the cpanel again! Thanks a lot

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Migration Discussions

I have completed migration. I have figured out the most of this but I have the issue to see my website load up on internet.
My website already is pointing to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com
It just keep loading into this website address https://www.000webhost.com/migrate?utm_source=000&utm_medium=rdr&utm_campaign=old_panel_off&static=true2
I have registered my Domain with CrazyDomain.com.au and add NS as below:
Name Servers

Name Server 1
ns01.000webhost.com

Name Server 2
ns02.000webhost.com

DNS Settings

A Record
tealand.com.au

www.tealand.com.au

Read more at https://manage.crazydomains.com.au/members/domains/details/?id=815972#JwyTSyMYzVWmLc5Z.99

And set up in 000webhost New C panel as below:
Park Domain - show example
Free subdomain - show example
Point Domain - show example

Domain
Linked Website

tealand.com.au
Parked
a1219865.000webhostapp.com
Manage
Manage
www.tealand.com.au
Subdomain
a1219865.000webhostapp.com
Unlink

here is our site: http://tealand.com.au (a1219865.000webhostapp.com)
Thanks for kind help!

But then this is a bad service, is not my fall the problem happened, then when they say ā€œLeaders of free web hostā€ is not really truth, because when they have a problem with the service that they doing, they not resolve the problems. Bad, bad ,bad. I donĀ“t have a very deep knowledge about migrate webpage, and now I ā€œmustā€ to do the migration of my web site due to a problem that is not my fall. Bad, Bad, Bad

@DanielRibeiro [quote=ā€œDanielRibeiro, post:355, topic:56245ā€]
astrumgames.com
[/quote]

Your website loads fine with or without ā€œwwwā€

Its DNS propagation issue.
Use google dns.

Clear your browser cache and data and then try again.
also check using other browsers.
Else possible restart your PC and then check again.

@TeaLand Your website loads fine with or without ā€œwwwā€

Its DNS propagation issue.
Use google dns.

Clear your browser cache and data and then try again.
also check using other browsers.
Else possible restart your PC and then check again.

1 Like