Migration to new members area

Hello, i’m trying to setup my webpage in the new members area. i have signed up to the new members area, but still see the same old ftp details and so on. And still i cannot access my webpage, it redirects to this https://www.000webhost.com/migrate?utm_source=000&utm_medium=rdr&utm_campaign=old_panel_off&static=true. What am i doing wrong please?

Thank you very much,
Nikos

@foo123 What is your domain name??

It is not a custom domain, it is a subdomain of one of the webhost servers.
It is “nikos-web-development.netai.net

@foo123 You are facing this issue because you’re still on old panel.

Migrate to new panel to solve your issue.
Note:- Verify the same mail after migrating to new panel.

If you have any issues you can post here.

Ok so i need to delete old account and profile and THEN create new account, will the site name remain the same? Please clarify this.

i cant seem to find the “MOVE ACCOUNT DETAILS PAGE, delete old site, delete old profile”

@foo123 Yes you need to delete your old panel account in order to access new panel account.
Note:- Follow the above posted tutorial to delete you old panel account, and then migrate to new panel

@foo123 Use this link,

Trying it right now, the move link is not anywhere on the (old) dashboard. Thanks for giving it to me.

1 Like

If you face any difficulties…post back :slight_smile:

i see the new panel already has the website nikos-web-dev… etc, and same account details. Do i need to delete sth? Here are the steps on the move account page

Move account details

You already have an account in the new panel!

You will be able to login to old panel and new panel at the same time (Email address must be the same)
Backup files to your computer via FTP
Backup database to your computer via PHPMYADMIN
Create new website in new panel
Upload files and databases to new website.
    Use file manager in Upload files section
    Access PHPMYADMIN in Manage Databases section. Click Manage button in the DB list, then Manage DB (opens PHPMYADMIN page)
Use old domain for your new website (Set Web Address section)
If everything is working correctly, terminate your old account and enjoy the new panel!

i already have backup, i only need for the site name to be the same, i will upload the files via filezilla. i still see the same account and how to do this step “Create new website in new panel”?

@foo123 You’re going good,
Before you hit login you need delete you old account in order to login to new panel.

Yes you’ll have the same subdomain. :slight_smile:

Do you mean this link?

Yes :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Deleted, what do i do next, log out and re-login to panel or sth else?
Thank you very much for the help so far.

Cheers

Now try to login with your email and password.

i created new site on new panel (log-out, log-in) but it gives me this site name “nikos-web-development.000webhostapp.com” how to make it the same again? Please help

Yah i noticed,
"*.000webhostapp.com", You can get rid of this url as this is Default for every user on new panel to instantly go online.
Go to “Set Web Address” – “Add Domain” – "Free Subdomain ", then add “nikos-web-development” and select “netai.net” from drop down.

already did that (but still see the same name), how to go to details page to seee ftp details and such to upload my backup files?

i see your free subdomain is working now,