My website has 000webost nameservers but isn't showing up

I am actually doing work for one of my dad’s friends and his domain show’s these for the nameservers:

ns01.000webhost.com
ns02.000webhost.com

but the website won’t load. What should I do to fix this?

Did you park your domain?
cPanel>Set web address

He doesn’t even know how to log into his account, and I just took over for him. Someone set this up for him years ago and he just realized his site wasn’t live anymore and called me to help him with it, so I doubt it’s something like that, but I’ll get him to recover his password so I can take a look.

Ok on his account, it’s showing no domains.

Hi @wolfpack4417!

Is this the e-mail of the 000webhost account gop***417@yahoo.com?

no, I’ll pm you the account

oh actually I can’t pm you it looks like, is there somewhere I can put sensitive information?

Post it here and I’ll censor it instantly.

Yes, the account has been migrated to the new area: https://www.000webhost.com/members

Please login there and confirm the e-mail address. If your websites have not been suspended because of TOS violation or inactivity, you should see this at the bottom of cPanel:

ok I parked the domain there and it says it’s ready, but if he had the files hosted here, where would those be?

but if he had the files hosted here, where would those be?

If you had files hosted in the old cPanel and you don’t see a message like in the upper picture in 000webhost cPanel, then your websites have been suspended because of inactivity and their content has been deleted.

I’ve got it, looks like it was archived in the move. Thanks!

1 Like