My website incorrectly reported as abuse

my website sandalled-allies.000webhostapp.com is reported for abuse. I have also sent the mail regarding this but no response yet.

What was the content please?

It is for personal use where I can send a sms to multiple people at once using third party api .

i have a same problem
Since a month ago my website has been reported, and I only use it to test and teach my students about the use of php and mysql, I do not use it commercially or for economic benefit, only for educational purposes, I would like to know the reason for the That is suspended, thanks

mi site web is biskukuy2011.hostoi.com

Have you upgraded the site to the new panel?

I haven’t done any upgrade but I made my account around 2 months ago, so it should be on new panel only

Sorry my reply was towards the other user.

In the meantime I’d recommend just making a new website and try not to breach the ToS, if the account is suspended again post back and I’ll see what I can do.

It will take some time to make a new website, is it not possible to get my account active again, also I couldn’t understand which ToS I have breached.

As far as I am aware, once suspended there is no return usually, I’ll refer you to the administrator but there is usually good reason.