Mypage/admin is not working

example/admin is not working after deleting .htaccess. There was Application error 500, so I deleted some plugins and .htaccess.

Hi @Gyani!

I have restored the .htaccess.

Please clear your browser cache and try loading admin page again.

Thanks a lot :smile: it’s working. Could you please help me to solve another problem.
I’m not able to share any of my link on facebook. It says:

The content you’re trying to share includes a link that our security systems detected to be unsafe:

000webhostapp.com

Please remove this link to continue.

I’m using .tk domain.

Facebook has blocked 000webhost URLs because too many people have used them for spam. Sometimes even the custom domain will not be allowed, like in your case. You won’t be able to post those links.

Can I move my complete site to Hostinger?
Thanks

If you purchase a paid plan, they will move it for you and your new domain and website address shouldn’t be blocked.

Hi @Gyani!

If you have bought a paid plan from Hostinger, you should contact their support and ask them to move your website. They will do it for free.

I haven’t bought any plan. I want to try with the free version as I’m just testing few things. I haven’t found any good tutorial for moving the complete website.

Thanks

The free version? Where are you finding this? 000webhost is the Hostinger free plan now.

1 Like

After creating a free account on Hostinger you’ll be moved to 000webhost anyway.

I have a free account on hostinger.in

With the same credentials as the account from here?

I am using google social log in there and the same email id here.

Google social login might be something different.

Most part of global Hostinger has moved to 000webhost. 000webhost is the free side of Hostinger, however they may still be offering support for free services on their servers as well, I don’t know.

Well, all you have to do is to backup your website and your database then…

Do you want me to do this for you?

I think I have found something: https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/how-to-migrate-wordpress/
I will try any then let you know as I want to learn these. Thanks a lot to you guys. :slight_smile:

Oh, I truly forgot you’re using Wordpress. Yes, it’s just 2-3 clicks to migrate Wordpress actually :smiley:

Good luck :wink:

1 Like

Hello,
I’ve manually uploaded a fresh copy of wordpress in the public_html (in hostinger). Then I’ve created MySQL database. But the wordpress installation is not starting. Ant that website is still showing 000webhost logo.
(A few hours ago it was showing Hostinger.

Are you sure you have uploaded the correct installation files in the correct location?

Also, what is your new Hostinger website?

@Gyani [quote=“Gyani, post:18, topic:80852”]
I’ve manually uploaded a fresh copy of wordpress in the public_html (in hostinger). Then I’ve created MySQL database. But the wordpress installation is not starting. Ant that website is still showing 000webhost logo.
(A few hours ago it was showing Hostinger.
[/quote]

I see “Disk Full error” at “hostinger.in”, How can you able to upload your wordpress files?

Can you post screenshot of filezilla?? Showing your uploaded files.

The domain is www.gyaninastik.tk. It’s working fine now. There was some internal error that I’ve solved by uploading blocks of wordpress files using the file uploader in hostinger.in and then installed wordpress and imported everything.

1 Like