Nameservers

I registered my domain mango-milkshake.net with 1and1 a few days ago, and I updated nameservers. However, FTP is not working and the next message is still showing when I log in:

Your domain is not yet pointing our server, so services such as FTP, Website Builder or File Manager may not work. You need to update nameservers to ns01.000webhost.com, ns02.000webhost.com for your domain. This warning will be removed once your domain will start resolving to our server (24-48 hours after nameserver update). How to update nameservers?

How long does it usually take for nameservers to work properly? I changed them about 3 days ago and they aren’t working… {I know it says 24-48 hours after that, but…}

Thanks =)

Is the same problem that we have.
http://www.000webhost.com/forum/customer-assistance/557-server-down.html

The changes usually takes 1 minutes to 48 hours. Just to make sure, go to 1and1 control panel and see the name server is pending or not.
It’s strange that Name Server not updated more than 48 hours.

Nameservers for mango-milkshake.net:
ns01.000webhost.com returned (NORECORDS)
ns02.000webhost.com returned (NORECORDS)

you can use the IP of the server instead of your domain for the ftp server :stuck_out_tongue:

So… dpaladin, I’m sorry, I’m really silly, but that means nameservers haven’t been updated yet… right?

Thanks!

Dpaladin, seems is not a problem only with BR domains! It’s very serious, where’s the Admin to see it?