New email smtp is not supplied

I have just set up an email address for my new site but they don’t supply the smtp setting and say my ISP will supply it but I am with SSE who don’t supply mail as far as I can see.
My original web site “beath.net” has smtp has “srv73.hosting24.com” for both incoming and outgoing or “mail.beath.net”, whereas my new site iain-tait.scot only shows
"Incoming mail (POP3 / IMAP) server: mx.000webhost.com"
Outgoing (SMTP) server: you need to use your ISP (Internet Service Provider) SMTP server.

Unless I’m wrong your domain is hosted at Hosting24.com

Hit up the support team over there for assistance.

Apologies you’ve confused me with posting about Hosting24.com

As far as I know the old control panel has email functions disabled, you are best to create a new account on 000webhost.com and you’ll get the new control panel which has email forwarding available to free users, else upgrade to Hosting.24.com to have full webmail/email functions.

Thanks, I have backed up my site but am struggling to do the transfer so far as I get a “token miss match”

I appear to have a new control panel but when I try to log in to it as requested, I get a control panel identical to the old one !?

@a3051974 which one…in this

Thanks, I have finally got the new panel but have difficulty uploading.
Now I have lost the link to my new panel and can’t remember how to login again !

First zip your files and upload it.
Then use unzipper to unzip all your files instantly!!!

You can login from here…

Unfortunately I can’t remember the user name for the new panel for iain-tait.scot so I only get into my old panel

With my beath.net web site I can upload and download quite quickly and never needed to zip anything.
It is only the new panel which causes problems to upload with FTP. (when I can find it again, having lost the user name supplied !

Thanks the beath.net site is fine but how do I find the strange user name given to me for the new free panel which I forgot to write down,?

Username should be your email address?

I tried this but I always get my old control panel

Have you migrated to the new panel?

Try this link - make sure you are logged out of 000webhost members/control panel first.

I checked all tabs to old panel were logged out and then used your link but got my old panel again

Are you using the correct email address?
The email address will log you into the account that exists with it - do you see any accounts once logged in?

I have used iainartait@yahoo.co.uk for both.
I tried using my other addresses but none worked

The top one looks like the new one I got but can’t log into it again.
My “beath.net” site is effectively on a paying server at Hosting24

Oh that will be an issue using the same email address for both :confused:
Not sure how to rectify this :1234:

The info said that I could log in to both if I used the same email address ?