No se direcciona mi dominio hacia el host de 000webhost

configure el hosto con CNAME en Godady pero estoy tratando de colocar pagina de inicio con wordpress pero no carga o se redirige a una pagina de Godady

y no conecta con el dominio y la configuración de CNAME esta bien

Please remove your domain and point it again.

When you’re pointing a domain to 000webhost, point it naked, like this: desarrollointegralnee.com.

Also, on GoDaddy cPanel, on CNAME redirect, make sure you have one for the naked domain as well: desarrollointegralnee.com

Hola Gracias pero el problema que me da ahora es que con www.desarrollointegralnee.com si me carga la pagina y cuando pongo unicamente desarrollointegralnee.com no carga la pagina

Have you added a CNAME redirect for desarrollointegralnee.com as well? Please post screenshots with registrar CNAME panel.

Te envio como esta configurado en Godady

Y te mando como esta configurado en el host

On GoDaddy registrar, the naked one is configured incorrectly.

si se puede agregar otro pero con name www ya que no deja agregarlo solo para una registro www

@abnerrodri I was mistaken. Leave the second CNAME the way it was. Edit the first one with this:

• name: @
• value: desarrollointegralnee.000webhostapp.com

me da este error

Try this:

1. Delete the A record

2. Edit the first CNAME record with this:

• name: @
• value: desarrollointegralnee.000webhostapp.com

Aun me sigue dando el mismo error

I’ve sent you a PM .

Or just follow this tutorial:

You have no naked domain pointing to desarrollointegralnee.000webhostapp.com, that’s why your website is not loading.

This issue is not on 000webhost’s end. You should contact those from GoDaddy directly, and ask them to add another CNAME record with naked domain which must point to desarrollointegralnee.000webhostapp.com, if possible.