Not able to sign in to bring my old website to the new format

Hi there,
I can not log in my old website. I get the message that there is a new application. But I could transfer my old content to the new application. The instruction how to do this looks pretty easy but I can not log in any more because I am asked for my email which I don’t remember. How can I log in with my username and my password?
My website adress was: http://gsaelzbaer.host22.com/
I had an accident and was some months in the hospital so I was not able to recognize this earlier. Thanks for any help.

Hi @gsaelzbaer!

gsaelzbaer.host22.com is hosted by the customer with e-mail gsaelzbaer333@hotmail.de. Please try to login here. If you have forgotten your password please us the password reset form.

Also you’ll need to migrate your website to the new cPanel.

Please follow this tutorial to do so…

Also, you have another website on the new cPanel named gsaelzbaer-rv.000webhostapp.com with e-mail gsaelzbaer-ravensburg@hotmail.com.

Hi,
thanks for this quick help. Unfortunately I am still not able to log in. I am sure I know my password but it doesn’t work.
And a reset is not possible, as this emailadress is not longer available from hotmail. They don’t provide .de suffix any more. And as I took this email just for this webpage I never used it and therefore it was deleted from hotmail.

The new website I just created to get access to the forum because I thought that I have to sign in with my 000webhost account before I recognized that I have to register a own forum account for which I could have used my normal emailadress.

I would really be happy to switch my files from the old panel to the new one but I do not get access. Maybe there is a lock on it because I know my password. Thanks in advance.

I would really be happy to switch my files from the old panel to the new one but I do not get access. Maybe there is a lock on it because I know my password. Thanks in advance.

We don’t lock anything. If it says “Wrong credentials” it means you password is incorrect.

Do you remember the FTP password of your old website?

Yes I think I used the same password that I Used for the account. So the idea is to download my files through a ftp client. Thanks I try that.

…however we’re still going to need the website’s username (aXXXX) and this can be found out only if we have the right account credentials