Page address problem

Hi
I transferred my site from my computer to my site here 000webhostapp.com and I can’t access to the secondary page of my site which are in a folder. I do not know how to configure links in my page code
for instance a clic could redirect on my ‘help’ page wich is in a subdirectory named ‘page’ but the adress of 000webhostapp.com link directly on “000webhostapp.com/help” and i have a 404 error.
All pages and folders are in public_html and my main page appears well.
Can some one help me?
Thx
Edictalis

sorry for my english i am french

@edictalis Use Anchor tag, See if this helps you.

Here “secondarypage.html” refers to link of your secondary page.

And if my secondary page is in a folder? ?

And if my page is “secondarypage.php” does it work? here is perhaps my problem

third question : as all pages are in public_html need I to write something like
?

Sorry for these newbie questions

@edictalis

Then mention that path like,

Here “help” is a direcory in “public_html”.

Yes .php or .html, both will work fine.

No, directly mention the file name+extension(eg:- secondarypage.html)

Thanks for your help
regards

@edictalis
I saw your email.
I see you still have issues??
What are those issues?

Hi

Sorry to come again here. I did not find how to send you a pm on 000webhost.com !

Here are the lignes where names of my secondary pages are declared, it is not an anchor system. I am trying to adapt a script i ve not created.

if ($Page == ‘/’ and $Module == ‘/’ or $Page == ‘ref’ and $Module or $Page == ‘all’ or $Page == ‘my’ or $Page == ‘payouts’) include ‘resource/page/home.php’;
else if ($Page == ‘affiliate’) include ‘resource/page/affiliate.php’;
else if ($Page == ‘terms’) include ‘resource/page/terms.php’;
else if ($Page == ‘support’) include ‘resource/page/support.php’;

But i can not acces to the pages of the “resource/page” file from my front page.Must i change ‘resource/page/affiliate.php’ by the www adress of the 000webhost site? must i change it bye an anchor as you explain me in your first answer?

Thx for your help again

Edictalis

Ok i always have the same issues
When i try to access to the pages in my directory using my adress https://000webhost/resource,, i see my sub directories, then my pages, but when i click on one page (terms) i have this message ;
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Head() in /storage/ssd5/464/2058464/public_html/resource/page/terms.php
who can help me?