Php mail() problem

Okay thats way wrong… I’ll ask admins if there is any issues with statistics at the moment.

EDIT: admins replied

admins are changing statistics aggregation implementation, so it can be that temporary stats are wrong
it will take ~ 1 week

I understand, but it is preventing my php mail() function…

The statistics shouldn’t be affecting your ability to use mail(), but its possible that because the statistics say you have exceeded the quota, you cannot send. What URL is this, maybe I can have it fixed?

I have removed all the .php files with email function in it this morning (I have only 6 .php files so it is not that hard) and the statistics are only getting bigger. Now more than 1900%. This is stupid. Don’t bother. This site is def not working so I will cut my lost time and go to another provider. To bad that you are not straight to your customers about the problems. If I knew this last monday this could saved me a lot of time. I thought that this could be a nice provider for my Wordpress project and testing .php, but it was a big lost of time.

We are sorry we could not satisfy your needs, however we are in process of updating and upgrading pars of our hardware and software systems. During this process, any kind of issues related to what we are changing may with occur.

Please read this topic for more information:

The admins are replacing the old hard drives with new ones, what do you prefer?
Having 403 Forbidden errors, 502 Bad Gateway and other errors?
Or having your website run faster, smoother, and without errors?
And, here’s a nice quote :

Be patient - if something is supposed to happen, it’s going to happen. Whenever I tried to force things, they didn’t go right.
1 Like