Problem Cloudflare and 000Webhost connection

Every 3-4 minutes it appears to me an error message saying Cloudflare could not connect to this hosting (000webhost) It’s a very annoying mistake and it’s frustrating me too.

Hi @Madirex!

Currently we do not experience any downtimes. Make sure your website does not exceed the rate limiting policies.

And where could you verify that?

Since you are using SMF I think you could go to admin panel at statistics section. See if your website is overloading too much the MySQL or the PHP core…

The same problem continues, and I do not think it’s what you say, since it’s been hours since I last accessed my website, I recently accessed it and I skipped the error directly again.

Please go to Cloudflare cPanel > DNS and screenshot that panel with all the records.

Surely you have no A records?

Then please go to Cloudflare cPanel > Caching > Purge everything. Clear your browser cache as well.

If this does not work, it means 000webhost is putting up restrictions on your website because of high resources usage, in which case you may need to buy a paid plan:

It occupies almost no resource:

I just did what you told me and it keeps happening to me, this did not happen to me when I did not use Cloudflare, and now that I use it it jumps all the time …

It doesn’t matter the resources (they are not in real time anyway; hit F5 after 10mins), it matters how much it overloads the server when PHP scripts are running.

If your forum system is overloading the CPU at 100% on a single request, then our servers are cutting down the request and/or PHP’s jobs.

We currently experience no downtimes, so the problem can’t be on our side.

Where can I see the disconnection data?

Where can I see the disconnection data?

What do you mean?

I’m updating the page all the time https://struck-windings.000webhostapp.com/ And I do not see any type of error, But if I do it with my Cloudflare domain if it appears

But if I do it with my Cloudflare domain if it appears

Then the problem may be related to incompatibilities between how Cloudflare handles our responses from our servers. This problem is not related to us, nor in our control.

I just contacted Cloudflare and this is what I have been told:

Thank you for contacting Cloudflare Support. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing some difficulties here. We have run some automated tests on your domain & configuration on Cloudflare based on your ticket, and these are the issues we think will help to resolve your issue.

In most cases, a 502/504 error happens because your origin server (e.g. your web host) is returning this code to us, and Cloudflare returns this code in turn to your visitors.

In this case, and you should contact your hosting provider for further troubleshooting. Reviewing the access & error logs of your web server is a great place to start when these errors occurs as they should:

confirm the response code is being returned by your web server (this is visible in your access logs)
give some indication as to why (this is visible in the error logs, typically)
If, after following the steps above, you feel we can help further could you please provide the following debugging information:

Provide example URL(s) and Ray ID as well as a copy of the output from: http://www.circuitsbm.com/cdn-cgi/trace
Provide two HAR files: one detailing your request with Cloudflare enabled on your website, and the other with Cloudflare temporarily disabled - How do I temporarily deactivate Cloudflare?. These will be helpful in comparing server responses.
You can find a guide on creating HAR files here: How do I generate a HAR file?
Additionally; if this information did not help you or you believe it is inaccurate, please respond to this ticket and we’ll take a look for you.

In this case, and you should contact your hosting provider for further troubleshooting. Reviewing the access & error logs of your web server is a great place to start when these errors occurs as they should:

Since your website is loading fine on https://struck-windings.000webhostapp.com, this means we are not experiencing any downtimes. We return 502/504 errors only when there are problems with our servers which host the website content.

And I have browsed your website like mad over www.circuitsbm.com and I have not experienced any issues, so I really don’t know what the problem might be. Make sure your date and time are set up correctly and that you have a stable internet connection.

I still tend to believe the answer I gave you 22 hours ago is the answer to this problem.

In addition, please clear your browser cache and try again.

If this does not solve the problem, remove Cloudflare protection by turning off the orange clouds from CNAME records.

Ah okay, thanks, then I will contact Cloudflare

1 Like

I am not blaming Cloudflare or something, but no one has ever experienced such issues, and our servers are fine.

I hope you will dish things out. If you come up with any updates, please share them with us :slight_smile: