Problem with 000webhost banner

Hi, I have a problem on my site. On my web page a banner of 000webhost appears, which I do not care about. But the problem is that google webmaster tools marks the page as criminal for having that banner. What solution can we look for to keep the banner and that Google does not mark the web as criminal?
Thanks and best regards

Hi @Doming123!

Try to disable the banner: 000webhost cPanel > Settings > General > Show banner > Off

If you can’t, I am afraid there is nothing we can do about it. 000webhost has been abused by a lot of spammers and scammers, that’s why some companies like Facebook and Google have blocked it for security reasons.

Your only choice is to purchase a domain from Hostinger, park it to your website, turn off the banner (this time you can turn it off) and then use your newly bought domain in Google Webmaster Tools.

Thanks for responding, I happened a week ago and deactivated it as you told me, what happens is that now it is mandatory to have it on, that is, it does not let me disable it. what I do?

Thank you

In this case your only choice is either to unlink your current domain from your website, either to buy a domain from Hostinger and then park it to your website.

Then you’ll be able to turn off the banner.

@Doming123 As said above, 000webhost is for hobby/learning projects and *.000webhostapp.com is enough to access your site.
If you don’t want banner on your website then, upgrade your accouunt or buy a new domain from hostinger.