Questions on transferring to premium

So I am using 000webhost to build until I am ready to launch my website, because I want to utilize my finances and not pay for hosting until I am ready to launch. I love that 000webhost provides pretty much everything necessary for free and no crazy ads or limitations.

I’m interested to know how long it takes to transfer a website from 000webhost to hostinger/premium. Is it an instant and seamless transfer?

How will transferring my domain name work because I had a little trouble getting everything up on 000webhost. Will I have to change nameservers and all that again?

If I want to launch my website on Monday July 31st, what day would be best to begin transferring my website?

I’m glad you asked. When you order the premium plan that suits your needs, you can talk to Hostinger support (if you order the highest plan, the support is instant and 24/7) and give them your 000webhost account credentials. They will handle the migration of the site (and databases, if you have any) very quickly, and provide you with the nameservers that you need to set for your domain. With the premium plans, you even get a free .xyz domain, so if you are not using a professional domain, you can use that instead.

If you want the site running by July 31, but do not want to pay until you are completely ready to launch, I would suggest ordering hosting and having your site transferred between July 28 and July 30, as the process is usually very swift.

I hope this helps!