Rate my site

hie guys.please check out my site

and tell me what you think of it.thanks

For a school website, it is a good start. A few touch ups around the site and it will do its job without any problems. Well, it will do its job the way it is, but improving your site is always good for people who will use it. :slight_smile:

alright.but stil having some problems with javascript validation on the contact page
( www.sochehillschool.site90.com/contact.php )
on a pc the javascript is working bt on my javascript enabled phone its not being validated.bt some website’s javascript properly works on phone.

I don’t know anything about making websites work properly on phones, so I can’t help you with that.

But, just to let you know, lots of people using this webhost get suspended for sending to many emails from their sites. It is very easy to loose everything you have worked for that way, so be careful with the contact form. Maybe consider just giving out email addresses instead of having a form.

I used Firefox to debug the page. It threw several errors so that may be the issue. You might want to use the web developer tools in Firefox and Chrome so you can identify and resolve the errors

Your site is good.I think it is better that you move the SCHOOL PERFORMANCE bars below of the index page.

If you ask me, I would make it slimmer - make some left and right margins for the whole page with a subtle background, like my site

http://sunsetdesigns.net46.net/

but not as much margin