Receiveing Database Limit when creating db but zer0 databases

When attempting to create a new database or use wizard to install wordpress receive error: “Wow, you’re starting to become professional! Looks like you have reached database limits.” However, when I go to Manage Databases there are none listed. I had created 2 and deleted them prior so it appears that the control panel must be out of sync with database server when dropping databases.

Has this issue fixed itself?

Negative, still experiencing the same problem.

Are you using the self install for WordPress or the automatic installer?

Both methods result in the same error

I’ve just managed to install with no issues feel free to click James and forward me your login details and I’ll take a whack at it.

getting the same error. not only that, but i deleted the entire website to just start over and now it says i can’t use that name because it already exists. when resetting it says its suppose to free up the username again and there are no websites or databases but i still get message that they’re there. now i can’t create any website at all. your website says its deleting stuff, but it actually isn’t. :rage: First ss is what happens when I try to create a Wordpress site, second shows I actually have no databases. And 3rd is an internal server error I get when creating a database manually.

Ah I am too encountering the issue now, I’ve created a brand new account and attempted using the auto install, encounter the database error, try to manually make a database and again encounter the error creating and developer has been notified.

I think that someone might have to tweak/fix something with new accounts and creating databases :slight_smile:

I got same problem. Is there any solution for it?

In our records, you have 2 databases, do you want me to send your details?

This appears to be an issue with a new mysql proxy that is being setup. We are working on the issue and you should see the databases created soon.