I started a post about this once before, but it just got closed without me getting any answer. Here's my problem:
I uploaded my page about a month ago, bought a domain name that I linked to the host, and everything was working fine. Then I tried to test the form a couple of days ago, and it doesn't work. Nothing has changed on my end, and I cannot find anything wrong.
My form is sending to two email-addresses, both to my gmail directly and to my domain. The address that is directed at the domain is then forwarded to my gmail. When I tested it a month ago, the last one was working, but not the one set up directly to my gmail.
The strange thing is that when I upload my page to business catalyst (adobe server), it works perfectly and I actually get two emails. I get the one that is sent directly to my gmail, but I also get the one that is sent to my domain, and then forwarded to my gmail. So the forwarding obviously works.
So, I have been told that this might have something to do with my settings for DKIM, DMARC, SPF and MX records for mail. The only one of those I can find any settings for are the MX records, where it says that "MX: mail.post.000webhost.com" and also that I cannot edit because I have email forwarders set up. I am new to this myself, so I have no idea what to do.